| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Scott, Sk in November is cold at -6.5 °C (20.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.2 °C (11.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 8:03 long and the longest day is 9:29 long with an average length of 8:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Scott, Sk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Scott, Sk, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Scott, Sk:
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 248.2 kms (154.2 miles) NNW
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) WNW
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 341.7 kms (212.3 miles) WNW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 253.3 kms (157.4 miles) WNW
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) NW
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) WNW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) WNW
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 345 kms (214.4 miles) W
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) W
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) SW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 291.7 kms (181.3 miles) SSW
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 233.1 kms (144.8 miles) ENE
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 59.8 kms (37.2 miles) NE
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 145.4 kms (90.4 miles) E
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) E
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) SE
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) SSE
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) SSE